A retroverted womb is a womb that curves in a backward place at the cervix as opposed to a forward place.
A retroverted womb is one as a type of вЂњtilted womb,вЂќ a category which also includes anteverted womb, that is an womb that is tilted forward instead of backward. Retroverted womb may be referred to also as:
- tipped womb
- retroflexed womb
- uterine retroversion
- backward uterus
- uterine retro displacement
Keep reading to find out more about this problem.
Some ladies having a retroverted womb experience no signs. This means you might be unacquainted with the situation. They may include if you do experience symptoms:
- discomfort in your vagina or back during sexual activity
- pain during menstruation
- Trouble tampons that are inserting
- increased urinary regularity or emotions of stress in the bladder
- urinary system infections
- moderate incontinence
- protrusion associated with the reduced stomach
A retroverted uterus is a standard variation of pelvic structure that lots of women can be either created with or get because they mature.