In-person verification solutions are unavailable until further notice as a result of situation regarding COVID-19. Our mail-in service continues.
For up-to-date information about processing time, see Processing times.
With this web web web page
- Check always whether your articles must be authenticated
- Get the document translated
- Reasons we can’t authenticate your document
- Likely to make use of your document in Canada?
- Processing times
- Provincial and authentication that is territorial
Authentication is usually needed before you decide to may use A canadian public document abroad. To be authenticated, your document should be an initial document bearing an established signature (and seal, if relevant). Authentication demonstrates that the signature and also the seal in the document are genuine.
Far away, verification can be referred to as apostille or legalization.
Always check whether your articles must be authenticated
Verify requirements by contacting the embassy, high payment, or consulate of this nation where your document will likely to be utilized: